What is Visa?
Visa is one of the most prominent global payment card networks. Visa cards are accepted by businesses in over 200 countries around the world in many different currencies.
Visa offers a wide range of payment card types: credit, debit, prepaid, and gift cards. This flexibility, paired with a large number of partner banks that issue Visa cards, is a key driver in Visa’s widespread use.
Many consumers swear by Visa because it’s widely accepted, simple, and secure, providing them with a safe way to pay in person or online.
As a merchant, you’ll definitely want to accept Visa payments, especially if you sell online. Not only is Visa extremely popular, but it also offers you a good level of security and protects you from fraudulent payments.
How can I accept Visa payments with Pay.com?
With Pay.com, you can get started accepting Visa payments in no time. Follow these simple steps:
- Visit Pay.com and create an account.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email which will include a link to our business account activation form.
- Fill out the relevant business information, submit your documents, and submit the form.
- While we review your information to approve your account, you can set up your API integration to accept payments on your website.
- Once your account is approved, you can start accepting Visa payments, as well as Mastercard, Maestro, and other major card brands.
- Using your Pay Dashboard, you can manage and track all your transactions in one place, including Visa payments.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about the account approval process.