What is Mastercard?
Mastercard is the second largest payment card network in the world by transaction volume, behind only Visa. Mastercard cards are widely accepted by businesses in over 200 countries around the world.
Customers enjoy the security and flexibility offered by Mastercard, with its wide range of offerings including credit, debit, and prepaid debit cards. The range of card types, combined with the fact that most businesses that accept credit cards accept Mastercard, makes it an attractive payment option.
Thanks to its large customer base, Mastercard is a payment method that most merchants strive to accept. As a merchant, it also offers you great protection from fraudulent payments, making it a safe bet.
How can I accept Mastercard payments with Pay.com?
Pay.com makes it simple for your business to accept Mastercard payments! All you need to do is follow these 6 easy steps:
- Visit Pay.com and create an account.
- In a few moments, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Click the link to go to our business account activation form.
- Submit the required documents and fill out your business information. We’ll review your submission and get back to you shortly.
- Meanwhile, you can set up your API integration to accept payments on your website.
- Once your application is approved, you’re all set to accept Mastercard payments, along with Visa, Maestro, and many other payment methods.
- Your Pay Dashboard lets you manage and track all your transactions in one place, including Mastercard payments. As soon as a customer makes a card payment, you’ll be notified in real-time.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the account approval process. We’re always available to help!